Thursday, February 23, 2012

My Grandma

My Grandma isn't like anyones grandma. I swear she is like a super grandma! She plays basketball with me and my little brother even though she is 62! Shes even tried to play COD. My grandma has ambitions, she still wants to get a tattoo. She is always there for me, my brother, and my mom. "Grandma we're starving" My brother and I tell her. "Well I'm in town what do you want to eat?" She replies 80% of the time. I guess you could say my grandma spoils me. Not so much with material, but love. Has the most unconditional love I have ever seen or experienced before. She is never self center and rarely thinks of herself. For example if we invited her over for a surprise dinner, she would end up cleaning the kitchen and washing the dishes! Even after we tell her not to, we catch her cleaning something. "Grandma! Put that down your suppose to be relaxing right now!" We say as she puts the dishes away. "Oh well let me just put the rest away!" She'll reply. Whenever my grandma wants to take us out to eat and asks us where we want to go we'll say "McDonalds" or "Taco Bell" and she'll reply "No not more of that garbage, why don't we get you a salad and some fruit." She's always concerned about our health. My Grandma is very neat and likes to have stuff clean. When I was growing up my mom would tell me to clean my room and I naturally wouldn't want to but I'd have my good ol' granny behind me saying "Come on Bubba we can get it done in five minutes." The funny thing is, after 19 years of doing that she will still say the same thing. Basically all it comes down to is I love my Granny with all of my heart.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

What a beautiful tribute to Granny❤️ 😭