Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2

http://http://www.talk-sports.net/nfl/sucks.aspx/Tarvaris_Jackson

I'm Tarvaris Jackson and i play for the MN vikings. A lot of the mn vikings fans think i suck as u can see on the website posted. I try to keep my head up cuz i get a lot of negative comments. Its hard to play for a state and team that doesnt really want me there. I can also say i havent been doing my best this season. I need to step it up.I have to do good this coming game against carolina, otherwise i fear i will loose my career or my starting position with the vikings. There are a lot of comments that really dicourage me. Like, "-2 the jackson saga continues,ok coach when do you say enough is enough? you better make your change soon or you will be on the outside looking in with your failed qb. " All everyone does is critizize. There is like one positive comment for every 5 negatives. Wow, i am looking at my stats online right now and i just realized something. I really suck. I never knew I sucked that bad. Geez the vikings just suck in general. Look at the guy tackling me in the picture. I know who that is Brian Urlacher, man he has really got it going good for him. Why cant I be more like him?

2 comments:

Princess Sparkle said...

Tarvaris- You SUCK! I think that you are the worst football player in the history of bad football players. Honestly you are a shame to the vikings. I used to go to games all the time. I mean, hell, I was your numero uno cheerleader. Lately, I've chosen Lean Cuisines and CSI over your little idiot fests you call games. I can honestly say that I despise your playing. Do you even have any fans?? Oh my gosh.. you don't! At least you didn't mention them in your little blurb. Well I hope you have your fun but it's only a matter of time before you get booed off the field. =)

tomorrowiswaiting said...

Hey Tarvaris...you used to be so good. What happened?! Did you start eating the turf when the Vikings went down or was that the other way around. I vote for the second option. You brought your whole team to shame! I'm surprised you haven't lost your career already. Seriously? You suck. You're going to be horrendus at your upcoming game and I hope the Vikings finally get rid of you and I hope that no one else takes you because you're not even worth it. Yeah, I said it. Oh and that Brian Urlacher guy...yeah. He's way hotter than you.